Theology 3yrs Bachelor of Religious Studies
Program Type Bachelors
Credential Type Degree
Length 3 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- A valid high school diploma from any government-recognized North American high school, or from any private school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), or high school equivalency (GED). High school transcripts must present:
- Four 30-1 level courses (or equivalents) with a minimum grade average of 65%
- Two of the 30-1 level courses must be English 30-1 and Social 30-1 or equivalent
- Two personal references
- A written statement of your spiritual history.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $14,788.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,800.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees N/A Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated May 17, 2016. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.