Theology 3yrs Bachelor of Religious Studies
Program Type Bachelors
Credential Type Degree
Length 3 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- A valid high school diploma from any government-recognized North American high school, or from any private school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), or high school equivalency (GED). High school transcripts must present:
- Four 30-1 level courses (or equivalents) with a minimum grade average of 65%
- Two of the 30-1 level courses must be English 30-1 and Social 30-1 or equivalent
- Two personal references
- A written statement of your spiritual history.
Tuition $14,788.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,800.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees N/A Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated May 17, 2016. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.