Accommodation Services Manager Posted on Oct 22, 2017 by Devonian Hotel & Suites
Location Fox Creek, AB
Earnings $23.08 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 20, 2018
Devonian Hotel & Suites
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
0 - $100,000
- Supervise staff
- Recruit and hire staff
- Perform front desk duties
- Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
Hotel, motel, resort
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare marketing plans
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Implement marketing activities
- Establish work schedules
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
70 1st Avenue
Fox Creek, Alberta T0H1P0
Feb 20, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.