Accounts Information Clerk Posted on Feb 05, 2018 by Wheatland Trees Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $19.00 to $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 07, 2018
Wheatland Trees Ltd.
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- MS Outlook
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Access and process information
- Receive payments
- Maintain records and statistics
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Perform general office duties
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 07, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.