Administrative Assistant Posted on Nov 06, 2017 by 7222290 Alberta Ltd
Location St. Paul, AB
Earnings $23.41 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 13, 2018
7222290 Alberta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
4017 48 Ave. S.
Provost, Alberta T0A3A2
Feb 13, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.