Administrative Assistant Posted on Jan 05, 2018 by Dr. Corey G. Finan Professional Corporation
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $21.25 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 04, 2018
Dr. Corey G. Finan Professional Corporation
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Database software
- MS Office
- Electronic medical records
Train other workers
Area of Specialization
Reports and records
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
9950-Macleod Trail SE 220
Calgary, Alberta T2J3K9
Mar 04, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.