Alterationist, Garments Posted on Jun 29, 2018 by Gangnam Style Alterations & Drycleaning Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 07, 2018
Gangnam Style Alterations & Drycleaning Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#1, 805 1 Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P7N2
Sep 07, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.