Automobile Salesperson Posted on Apr 10, 2018 by Jim Hansen's Gateway Ford Lincoln Sales Inc
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings 25% per piece
Work Hours 44 to 56 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date May 10, 2018
Jim Hansen's Gateway Ford Lincoln Sales Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Type of Product
- Automotive parts and accessories
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.