Baker Helper Posted on Mar 02, 2018 by INSTAPITA
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 01, 2018
No degree, certificate or diploma
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Apr 01, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in measuring ingredients
Interest in feeding - offbearing to dump ingredients into hoppers of mobile tank trucks and mixing and grinding machines, to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers, to remove filled containers from conveyors, and to feed and unload tobacco processing machines
Interest in checking products and packaging for basic quality defects
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.