Building Cleaning Supervisor Posted on Feb 15, 2018 by All Canadian Janitorial Ltd.
Location Chestermere, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 17, 2018
All Canadian Janitorial Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Completion of high school
- Not applicable
1 year to less than 2 years
Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
Cleaning service company
- Specialized cleaners
- Light duty cleaners
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
203 Cove Drive
Chestermere, Alberta T1X1E9
Mar 17, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.