Child Caregiver - Private Home Posted on Jan 19, 2018 by Amit Nayyer
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $13.60 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 15, 2018
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Supervise and care for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
How to Apply
1954 Ainslie Link SW
Edmonton, Alberta T6W2L9
Mar 15, 2018
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.