Cleaner Posted on Jan 05, 2018 by Star Clean Cleaning Services
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $14.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 31, 2018
Star Clean Cleaning Services
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Private residence
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation available
- Urban area
- Various locations
- Team player
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 31, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.