Cleaning Supervisor Posted on Jan 19, 2018 by Mila's
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 24, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Office building
- Employer's home
- Commercial facility
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
Light duty cleaners
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 24, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to prepare work schedules and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments; and in inspecting sites and facilities to ensure that they meet established safety and cleanliness standards
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in recommending and arranging for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations and replacement of furnishings and equipment
Interest in hiring and training staff; may perform certain cleaning duties
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.