Cleaning Supervisor Posted on Dec 01, 2017 by TJ's Industrial Cleaning Services Inc.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 31, 2018
TJ's Industrial Cleaning Services Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Maintain financial records
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
5612 Lakeview Drive SW
Calgary, Alberta T3E5S4
Mar 31, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.