CNC Machining Tool Operator Posted on Nov 16, 2017 by Smantec Manufacturing Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 16, 2017
Smantec Manufacturing Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Clean and maintain work space
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
Steel-toed safety boots
Repetitive Machining Operation Experience
Special Purpose or Mass Production Machine Tools
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 16, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.