CNC Machining Tool Operator Posted on Dec 06, 2017 by Rice Engineering & Operating Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 01, 2018
Rice Engineering & Operating Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Milling machines
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Broaching machine
3 years to less than 5 years
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Clean and maintain work space
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
Steel-toed safety boots
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
Repetitive Machining Operation Experience
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 01, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.