Data Entry Clerk Posted on Dec 04, 2017 by PREFERRED PERSONNEL OF CANADA INC.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 03, 2018
PREFERRED PERSONNEL OF CANADA INC.
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Transfer data between software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Perform backup procedures
- Perform general office duties
- Classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to specified format
- Transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
- Create digital records using a scanner
- Store, update and maintain databases
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 03, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.