Doctor Of Chiropractic Posted on Nov 07, 2017 by Elite Chiropractic & Sports Medicine
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 03, 2018
Elite Chiropractic & Sports Medicine
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board and Provincial Licensing Body Examination
Experience an asset
- Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition
- Adjust position of displaced vertebrae and other articulations, using manipulative therapy
- Take patients' case history, conduct examinations, and observe patients
- Perform or order X-rays and other tests
- Diagnose disorders of the spine and other body joints
- Use additional treatments such as heat, light and massage
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#110 2085 50 Ave
Red Deer, Alberta T4R1Z4
Jan 03, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information from examinations and tests to determine the effectiveness of various treatments such as electrotherapy, light and massage
Interest in mentoring patients by advising on corrective exercises, posture, lifestyle and nutrition, and by referring them for medical care when appropriate
Interest in manipulating the spinal column, pelvis, extremities, associate tissues and therapeutic medical equipment according to established practices and procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.