Exterior Cladder Posted on Nov 21, 2017 by CCS Contracting Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10 Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 21, 2017
CCS Contracting Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Major Work Area
1 to less than 7 months
Area of Specialization
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply
Dec 21, 2017
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.