Facility Operations Manager Posted on Jan 31, 2018 by Jones Trucking and Backhoe Service Ltd.
Location Winfield, AB
Earnings $39.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 29, 2018
Jones Trucking and Backhoe Service Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
5 years or more
Industrial facility or establishment
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 29, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.