Food And Beverage Server Posted on May 23, 2018 by Raven Meadows Golf Resort
Location Alder Flats, AB
Earnings $13.60 to $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 20, 2018
Raven Meadows Golf Resort
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Experience an asset
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Supervise other servers and bussing staff
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Balance cash and record sales
- Provide customer service
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 20, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.