Food Service Supervisor Posted on Dec 20, 2017 by Man-Chu-Wok
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $14.00 to $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 12, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
202-4900 Molly Bannister Dr.
Red Deer, Alberta T4R1N9
Apr 12, 2018
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.