Foreman/Woman, Marble Setters Posted on Nov 29, 2017 by Granite & Marble Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $35.00 to $37.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 29, 2017
Granite & Marble Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2 years to less than 3 years
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Estimate costs and materials
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Read blueprints and drawings
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#105, 4711 13 Street NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E6M3
Dec 29, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.