Front Desk Agent Posted on Feb 16, 2018 by Pine Bungalows Management Ltd.
Location Jasper, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 4 Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 11, 2018
Pine Bungalows Management Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Provide customer service
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Apr 11, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking with people to provide information and respond to guests' complaints
Interest in compiling information for preparing and checking daily record sheets, guests' accounts, receipts and vouchers
Interest in operating computerized and manual systems to collect and verify guests' accounts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.