Furnace Installer And Repairer (Except Gas) Posted on Dec 13, 2017 by Reads heating edmonton
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 11, 2018
Reads heating edmonton
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance and service
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning oil burners, and their components and controls
- Lay out oil burner heating system components and assemble components using hand and power tools
- Test installed unit and adjust controls for proper functioning
- Install, maintain and repair coal and wood heating systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 11, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to test installed units and adjust controls for proper functioning
Interest in analyzing information to troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning oil burners, and their components and controls
Interest in speaking when scheduling and performing maintenance service on oil and solid fuel heating systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.