General Labourer - Manufacturing Posted on Jan 12, 2018 by Nutrisource
Location Coaldale, AB
Earnings $21.00 to $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 26, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 26, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.