Gymnastics Coach Posted on Dec 05, 2017 by Altadore Gymnastic Club
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 19, 2017
Altadore Gymnastic Club
No degree, certificate or diploma
5 years or more
Local sports club
- Plan, develop and implement training and practice sessions
- Participate in coaching clinic instruction
- Observe and evaluate prospective athletes' skills and performance
- Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games
- Develop, plan and co-ordinate competitive schedules and programs
- Analyze and evaluate athletes' or team's performance
Security and Safety
- Child abuse registry check
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Willing to travel regularly
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 19, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop, plan and organize competitive schedules and programs; and in developing game plans and in directing athletes and players during athletic events
Interest in instructing athletes; and in nurturing and developing athletes' potential skills and abilities, and in motivating and preparing athletes and teams for competitive events
Interest in analyzing and evaluating athletic and team performance; and in modifying training programs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.