Head Shipper Posted on Jan 18, 2018 by Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 31, 2018
Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Shippers and receivers
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
10920 178 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5S1R7
Mar 31, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.