Home Health Care Worker Posted on Dec 15, 2017 by Summerlea International Care Home Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 08, 2018
Summerlea International Care Home Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- First Aid Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Mend clothing and linens
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Collect specimens
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Administer medications
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Persons with physical disabilities
- Persons with mental health disabilities
- Persons with an intellectual disability
- Persons with a disability
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Feb 08, 2018
Interest in serving - assisting clients by administering bedside and personal care such as aid in walking, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing; by feeding or assisting in feeding clients; and in demonstrating infant care to new parents
Interest in compiling information to maintain client files and plan meals and special diets
Interest in handling the preparation of meals and special diets; may perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds; may perform routine health-related duties such as change non-sterile dressings, administer medications and collect specimens under the direction of a home-care agency supervisor or nurse
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.