Hotel Managing Supervisor Posted on Nov 16, 2017 by Railside Shell & Fairview Motor Inn
Location Fairview, AB
Earnings $24.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 07, 2018
Railside Shell & Fairview Motor Inn
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
11232 101 Ave.
Fairview, Alberta T0H1L0
Mar 07, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.