Immigration Consultant Posted on Feb 13, 2018 by Academy of English Language Plus
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $13.60 to $50.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 15, 2018
Academy of English Language Plus
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership
Experience an asset
- Supervise professional and support staff and students
- Provide staff training
- Perform administrative tasks
- Advise consumers on the selection and proper use of consumer goods
- Provide consulting services to government and other organizations
- Provide advice in the area of food preparation and storage, and food safety
- Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
- Plan, organize and administer foreign aid and international development policies and programs
- Plan and co-ordinate social services
- Participate in retail buying, marketing and small business endeavours
- Identify and assess economic, demographic and social developments and report on implications for housing and related social policy
- Develop questionnaires for social survey research
- Develop social programs, social legislation or proposals
- Develop and promote new food products
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Counsel individuals on daily-life issues
- Conduct surveys and analyze data
- Conduct research
- Compile and interpret statistics on social issues and policy research
Security and Safety
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 15, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to conduct research on the development of new products, to discover facts on food and nutrition, and to test the uses of new products and materials
Interest in consulting to advise consumers on the selection and proper use of food products, textiles and other consumer goods; may also provide consultative services in the areas of development and promotion of new food products, retail buying, social program administration and small business endeavours
Interest in handling food products, textiles and other consumer goods for research and demonstration purposes
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.