Industrial Butcher Posted on Oct 05, 2017 by Riverside Packers (1985) Ltd.
Location Drumheller, AB
Earnings $25.89 to $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 27, 2017
Riverside Packers (1985) Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Stunning devices
- Power cutting tools
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Slaughter houses
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- Remove bones from meat
- Cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Box 2080 / 3061 Highway 10 East
Drumheller, Alberta T0J0Y0
Dec 27, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.