Industrial Construction Manager Posted on Oct 03, 2017 by Danny's Food Equipment Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $45.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 31, 2018
Danny's Food Equipment Ltd.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Supervise other workers
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Recommend personnel actions
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Estimate costs and materials
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
Prepare production and other reports
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 31, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.