Labourer, Chemical Plant Posted on Nov 15, 2017 by Fast Labour Solutions (Edmonton) Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 36 to 48 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 3 Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 27, 2017
Fast Labour Solutions (Edmonton) Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Forklift Operator Certification
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Petroleum, natural gas processing company
- Perform general labouring duties
- Operate forklift
- Feed and unload production machinery and equipment
- Clean chemical processing machines and equipment and production areas
- Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
160 6325 Gateway Blvd.
Edmonton, Alberta T6H5H6
Dec 27, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.