Light Duty Cleaner Posted on Nov 29, 2017 by AMAN BRAR CLEANING LTD.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $14.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 25, 2018
AMAN BRAR CLEANING LTD.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Cleaning service company
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
456 TARACOVE ESTATE DR NE
CALGARY, Alberta T3J4S8
Mar 25, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.