Line Cook Posted on Feb 02, 2018 by El Toro Restaurant
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 04, 2018
El Toro Restaurant
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Caribbean and Latin American cuisine
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
- Team player
How to Apply
429 Banff avenue
Banff, Alberta T1L1B1
Mar 04, 2018
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.