Line Cook Posted on Feb 13, 2018 by EAST SIDE MARIO'S SHAWNESSY CALGARY
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $14.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3 Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 12, 2018
EAST SIDE MARIO'S SHAWNESSY CALGARY
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
How to Apply
#500, 16061 MACLEOD TR SE
CALGARY, Alberta T2Y3S5
Apr 12, 2018
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.