Liquor Store Manager Posted on Sep 18, 2017 by 18TH and 14TH STREET LIQUOR JUNXN!
Location Lloydminster, AB
Earnings $31.47 to $32.47 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 17, 2017
18TH and 14TH STREET LIQUOR JUNXN!
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Inventory control software
- Point of sale system
- Retail business
- Liquor and wine store
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
102, 5006 18th Street
Lloydminster, Alberta T9V1V4
Dec 17, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.