Liquor Store Supervisor Posted on Jan 09, 2018 by Fox Creek Liquor Store
Location Fox Creek, AB
Earnings $18.88 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 10, 2018
Fox Creek Liquor Store
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
How to Apply
311 1 Avenue
Fox Creek, Alberta T0H1P0
Mar 10, 2018
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.