Logistics Supervisor Posted on Jan 05, 2018 by Clearport International Inc.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.38 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 04, 2018
Clearport International Inc.
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic scheduler
- Human resources software
- Transportation route and crew schedulers
- Shippers and receivers
- Dispatchers and radio operators
- Recruit and hire staff
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Willing to travel internationally
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#205, 279 Midpark Way SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X1M2
Feb 04, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.