Manager, Janitorial Services Posted on Nov 28, 2017 by KOMAN JANITORIAL SERVICES LTD.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.40 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 28, 2017
KOMAN JANITORIAL SERVICES LTD.
No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 28, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.