Material Handler Posted on Nov 09, 2017 by Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd.
Location Nampa, AB
Earnings $18.97 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5 Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 20, 2018
Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Wrap goods
- Weigh materials and goods
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Pick orders and stock
- Operate computerized inventory control systems
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Hazardous products handling and storage
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
How to Apply
81442 RR212 Northern Sunrise County - Secondary 683
Nampa, Alberta T0H2R0
Jan 20, 2018
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.