Milk Pasteurizer - Food And Beverage Processing Posted on Mar 12, 2018 by MOTHER'S DAIRY
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 11, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Record production information
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Operate machines that blend, flavour, condition, dry, flatten, strip or cut raw tobacco leaves
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
- Team player
How to Apply
#1117, 5150-47 STREET NE
CALGARY, Alberta T3J4N4
Apr 11, 2018
Interest in operating processing and packaging machines and equipment
Interest in comparing information to make sure products conform to company standards; and in recording production data such as quantities, weights, sizes, dates and types of packaged products
Interest in setting up and adjusting processing and packaging machines
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.