Office Administrative Assistant Posted on Nov 27, 2017 by My Keys Driving School Ltd
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 14, 2018
My Keys Driving School Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Train other workers
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Mar 14, 2018
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.