Packager - Manufacturing Posted on Feb 09, 2018 by Select People Solutions
Location Big Valley, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 7 Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 01, 2018
Select People Solutions
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Area of Work Experience
Food and/or beverage processing
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Apr 01, 2018
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.