Plastic Products Assembler Posted on Nov 29, 2017 by Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $21.75 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3 Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 29, 2017
Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Area of Specialization
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
10920 178 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5S1R7
Dec 29, 2017
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.