Property Management Operations Co-Ordinator Posted on Mar 02, 2018 by UMC Financial Management Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $40,000.00 to $75,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 23, 2018
UMC Financial Management Inc.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Completion of high school
- Not applicable
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Hire and supervise rental agents and building superintendents
Area of Specialization
- Low-rises (less than 8 stories)
- Commercial properties
- Real estate management companies
- Property management companies
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
Security and Safety
- Credit check
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 23, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.