Receptionist-Secretary Posted on Jan 12, 2018 by Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 24, 2018
Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Switchboard 1-25 lines
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic scheduler
- Database software
- Electronic mail
- MS Outlook
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Order office supplies
- Maintain work records and logs
- Send invoices
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Record and relay information
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Monitor mobile radio or telephone
- Calculate billing charges
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Operate switchboard or telephone system
- Receive and issue payments
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 24, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking to greet people and provide information in person and by phone
Interest in compiling information to schedule appointments for employers; may perform clerical duties such as filing, and collecting and distributing mail and messages; may maintain security access lists
Interest in handling equipment such as telephones and computers; and in directing clients and customers to appropriate contacts and services; and may maintain front desk security
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.