Restaurant Manager Posted on Jan 17, 2018 by Elkwater Lake Lodge and Resort
Location Elkwater, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date May 16, 2018
Elkwater Lake Lodge and Resort
College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Cost products and services
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Provide customer service
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 16, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.