Roofer Posted on Oct 02, 2017 by Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 30, 2018
Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
Area of Specialization
- Tiled roofs
- Shingled roofs
- Conventional and inverted built-up system
- Single ply sheet membrane roofing system
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Work Location Information
Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install sheet metal flashings
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Box 81106, 755 Lake Bonavista Drive SE
Calgary, Alberta T2J7C9
Jan 30, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.