Roofer Posted on Feb 27, 2018 by ALL EXTERIORS RENOVATION LTD
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 29, 2018
ALL EXTERIORS RENOVATION LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Estimate costs and materials
Area of Specialization
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Client focus
Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
Shingler Specific Skills
Install or replace asphalt shingles, wood shingles and shakes and masonry or baked clay roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
802-1997 SIROCCO DRIVE SW
CALGARY, Alberta T3H3E6
Mar 29, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.